Thursday, June 30, 2022

First things first

 Alright! Here are the things I'd like to focus on for my first month in July:

26)    buy a bike I'm hoping to buy myself a new bike for my actual birthday. I haven't ridden one in years, so I'm going with cheapish and cute. We'll see how that goes.

28) join and go to the gym each year I already joined the gym for the year. The school runs on a June - May yearly schedule, so I went ahead and got a year membership...for $24 😂 I generally am not the type who just goes to the gym to lift weights or run on a treadmill, so I'll need to pony up for the classes as well. But I think that's like $160 for the year. Seems not horrible when averaged over the year.

33) biannual haircuts (0/6) It's baaaaadddd. I need a cut ASAP. Have an appt at Ulta for early July.

39) monthly baths (0/33) I need to do a deep clean of the bathtub, but this will be a nice reward for doing so.

43) pan 12 FS beauty products/year + 10 samples/month (0/33) + (0/330) I'm hoping I'll have at least 3 products finished by the end of the month: both toners, copper peptide serum, and potentially a sunscreen. In terms of samples I'll be working on the following: Sunday Riley Good Genes, a couple face moisturizers, a couple sheet masks, and a PTR pumpkin mask, but that leaves 4 more!

49) Postcross quarterly (0/11) I reactivated my profile and probably have plenty of cards to chose from.

51) try a new fancy wine monthly (0/33) Hoping our wine tasting will be back, but if not, maybe it's time to open one of the bottles I've been holding on to for a few years.

52)    try a new restaurant monthly (0/33) Already have reservations for Faccia Brutta for my birthday. I'm really excited to try it out! It's not only new to me, it's new to the Boston restaurant scene.

54) go to every ART offering for a season (0/3) We have tickets to see 1776 again with friends, so might as well count it.

63) get physical Somerville and Boston library cards I'm so close to the library. I literally just need to get off my butt and walk the 5 minutes to get it taken care of.

64) read 33 books (0/33) What book do I want to read??? I've started The Gift of Imperfection and The New Jim Crow, but neither are reallllly sparking my interest. So I might do something fluffier like Paulo Coelho's The Spy or Bossypants or Nobody Is Ever Missing. 

68) buy self flowers semi-monthly (0/17) Birthday is a perfect excuse to buy flowers.

77) pan 10 candles (0/10) I have like 3 candles that are close, but maybe I'll chose a more summery smell.

98) finish 3 liquor bottles yearly (0/9) I think it might be helpful to make an inventory of what I have so I can keep track a bit better.


No comments:

Post a Comment